CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest is making me crafty.....

I'm sure by now you've all heard of Pinterest. (if not- You must be living under a rock!) I too have been bitten by the Pinterest bug and thought I'd share some of my summer projects for my classroom.



Isn't this birthday balloon wreath adorable? I plan to (attempt to) make one of these to hang on my door for student birthdays. This idea comes from www.howdoesshe.com 



Another great Pinterest find I plan on attempting to make this summer are these adorable pom-pom flowers made from tissue paper! I am planning on hanging them from the ceiling in my room to match my theme (be on the lookout for more about that later!)
This site has a great tutorial- 

And of course I have to make these adorable storage containers! I'm pretty sure these have been pinned a million times!

Here is the link for the Teacher Toolbox! 


Here is the link for the crate seats- great tutorial! 


This teacher blog has a great video with information on how to best make your template and whether Mod Podge is better than tape!



Well, I hope to be able to get into my classroom in the next couple of weeks. Since my center underwent a ton of remodeling, I am anticipating a ton of work to be needed to get my room ready for the first day of school! In the meantime, I will be working on these ideas in addition to a million others! If you have worked on creating any of these things for your classroom, please leave me a comment and share any tips or tricks!


1 comments:

Vanessa

this is great! thanks for the post. Lately, I have been in that crafty mood as well.

Post a Comment